Definitely true.  While I think the ISPs have good intentions with their
aggressive filtering techniques, they often filter legitimate email, and
their customers never know it's happening.

> >He checked his spam filters and called his ISP - they are
> not filtering it.
>

> The ISP was wrong.. they were filtering it out into a black hole.
> We bumped it up to a higher level of support - because this was an
> important email - and if he wasn't getting this, he might be missing
> other stuff also.. the tech added my domain to a whitelist and now he
> gets the mail.
>
> I only mention it here to point out that you can't always
> trust the ISPs!

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.