From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 11:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [RE: Source Control for Linux]]]]

user@IPADDRESS:/cvssrc/CVSROOT

try using the .rhosts authentication

CVS has to be running as a pserver on the linux box and make sure you
connect
to the correct port (default 2401)

"William J Wheatley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well i would use samaba but the box is located somewhere else.
And I know i have it setup and running and itl ets me log in fine but then
when i do a remote check out it just says AUTHENTICATION FAILED
user bill is not allowed to access yaaddda

Bill Wheatley
Director of Development
AEPS INC
Allaire ColdFusion Consulting Partner