We are only now talking about upgrading to MX7
from CF 5.

Once our codebase is stable and the necessary conversions have been implemented
after the upgrade, we will have to determine how cost-effective the upgrade to
CF 8 will be.

Basically, I have to be able to sell CF 8 to my bosses.
If the new features fit our needs then we can make the case for an upgrade.
(PDF integration, which replaces ActivePDF, greater Flex-like features which
could replace some AJAX stuff we are doing)
However, if not, then we'll probably stick with MX 7 and wait for the next
version which has features we need.

Ali