ok the way it's laid out is that
Think of 2 tables side by side on one page.
We'll call the left table, "table 1" and the right one "table 2"
then there's one table beneath both of them that spans both of them, called
"table 3"

Table 2 and Table 3 are IFrames.
Table 2 is an embedded form
Table 3 is a data grid.

Table 1 is basically displaying user data, and has a single select box, that
"onselect" causes the Iframe in Table 2 to refresh and show certain data based
on the selection.

Table 3 is independent of the other 2.  What happens in table 3 is that you
have a textarea that once data is entered, the data grid auto-refreshes.  It's
basically a Notes display.  Where you type in teh textarea and "onblur" it will
refresh the data grid.  I have it as an Ifram so that it doesn't refresh the
entire page.

Ali