> Anyway if Claude was smart he wouold see that the login form
> that works is
> called login.aspx, and then submits to itself. But what
> Claude didn't see
> was the fact that the cfhttp was sending the field submit
> button.

Actually, Claude was smart enough to point out that the form might NOT be
posting to itself.  All we know is that the action page is login.aspx, not
whether that is the actual name of the form page itself.  It could be called
form_login.aspx for all we know.  Michael didn't state the names of the
pages themselves.

Also, submit buttons can have names and values, so sending them with cfhttp
might be necessary if the action page checks for them.  They are basically
like any other form field except in addition they have a specific duty,
which is to submit the form.

Andy