Neil,

I have had that problem too.
I don't count myself as a newbie developer, as I've been coding in CF for
almost 10 years.  It's only in my current job that I have seen it happen.  And
it happens like once every blue moon.  Not frequently, but when it does,
there's no explanation for it.

It'll happen internally, from people hitting the app within our office, and
external users.

I've posted about here several times, and even asked Raymond Camden in his "Ask
a Jedi" forum, and on the Macromedia forums.  I was never able to find out why.

Please post your findings, if you are able to find a solution.
Thanks,
Ali