Can you not contact Adobe and extend your maintenance agreement?

Pretty sure you can.

Craig.

-----Original Message-----
From: DURETTE, STEVEN J (ASI-AIT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 December 2006 19:03
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Java 6 JRE?

Well, since someone threw it out there, Scorpio hasn't been released
yet...  You think Adobe might test with 6 JRE and make it work with
Scorpio?

Then again I'm a little ticked at Adobe for Scorpio...  My maintenance
agreement ends in March and Scorpio won't be released until after that
(or so I've read on the net I could be wrong).  Now I have to come up
with a new business case to try and get the upgrade and upper management
is going to want to know if a new maintenance agreement is worth it
since we didn't get anything from the last one.

Steve