I have an app that uses DTS in MSSQL server to export records  to a
..dbf file that is then emailed or made available to our clients.
Using DTS has never been ideal for me and now we are moving to a
hosted solution with workgroup edition of MSSQL which as I  understand
it doesn't have DTS included.

What are my options for exporting to a .dbf or .csv file(Other than
DTS).  I imagine that these would be the two most universal choices,
with .csv being the more universal.

Is anyone else out there doing this type of exporting.  How are you handling it?

--
David Mineer Jr