Have you looked at hostingatoz.com?  I don't know how many domain alias's your
allowed but I recently asked for 4 additional ones and they didn't bat an
eyelid, didn't cost any extra.  Found their support to be really quick (a few
minutes sometimes).  I did have problems with their email service for a while,
but after an upgrade that seems to have been resolved.

No problems pointing .au domains at them.

(Just so we are clear, this link is an affiliates link to the starting plan)
$8 US a year (50Mb disk space, 1Gb traffic etc. They charge a onetime $5 US to
add ColdFusion7 Enterprise to the account)
https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1648282&referrer=mpicker

Once you go up to the SIII account and higher, it includes MX7 in the price
($20 US per year)

Or where you looking for an Australian based company?

Cheers
Mark