Page not found

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfform flash cfselect not showing items in the list

My servers had been running fine till I got hit with a virus last week
that shut down everything. I reloaded Windows 2003, Coldfusion MX7.02
and I use SWSofts Plesk server management software.

Before the sever outage, all of my coldfusion flash forms worked exactly
as coded and expected. Now that I have reloaded everything, the flash
forms work with the exception of the cfselect lists/menus. The cfselect
lists are visible, but are empty. I have tried everything even reloading
the Coldfusion server and I still have the same problem. I have a test
page located at www.moxysportswear.com/included/forms.cfm.

Here is the Salutaion cfselect statement that I have in the code:
<cfselect name="salutation" style="color:##000000; " size="1">
    <option value="Mr">Mr.
    <option value="Mrs">Mrs.
    <option value="Miss">Ms.
    <option value="Madame">Madam
    <option value="Sir">Sir
    </cfselect>

Please, if anyone has dealt with this let me know what I can do to fix
this. I will be adding a large amount of cfselect statements throughout
the website and I need to get this fixed as soon as possible. I know
there must have been a bug or upload that I must have done within the
past year, but I cannot figure out what it is.

Thanks,
Doug Brown
Moxy Sportswear