I tried to hold off saying this, but if a client is going to decide against
using CF because some sites were created with CF that may offend them, then,
the client is a fucking idiot, and I probably would  not want to deal with
them anyway as there will most likely be a long list of ridiculous requests.

Besides, I hazard a guess that of popular web languages, CF is probably used
the least.