I've got a database that has several number fields I need to get at and
output to the web. I would like to output them using fractions, not
decimals. I.e., 1 1/2 not 1.5; 2 3/4 not 2.75; etc. The db fields have to
remain numeric so that I can do some math on them.

Is there an easy way to do this using a function? I've been forced to do a
whole bunch of string manipulation in several cfm templates in order to get
the output as I want it and it is getting tedious. I am hoping there is a
function that I am overlooking.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Sinclair