From: Claude Schneegans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 8:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Everyone else is talking about images, why not me!

 >> I want the browser client to resize these BEFORE they are uploaded.
 >> Javascript, Java, Flash, whatever.

If it was possible, it would be a serious breach in security.
Not that resizing an image can be dangerous, but if you can resize an image,
anyone else could do many other things, like "resizing the whole computer" ;-)

Unless you find or develop a stand alone application, and ask your users to
download, install it and run it, there is nothing you can do.

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;