From: Casey Dougall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Online WYSIWYG Editors

Only problems we have are when users use relative links all over the
place when they create their files in Dreamweaver or something and then
attempt to use KTML. Of course the images are not going to line up half
the time because relative links suck ass.

Other than that KTML 4 has worked out very well.