We still use Browsercam sometimes....can do PDA captures now too.

Eric J. Hoffman
Managing Partner
2081 Industrial Blvd
StillwaterMN55082
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.ejhassociates.com
tel: 651.717.4105
fax: 651.717.4101
mob: 651.245.2717
Adobe Solutions Partner
Microsoft Certified Partner

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for [EMAIL
PROTECTED] If you are not cf-talk@houseoffusion.com you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Eric J. Hoffman therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.