From: Robert Rawlins - Think Blue
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:24 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Im Ashamed But Need Help

Hello Guys,

I've got a bit of an embracing one here, but I left one of my FTP sites open
for a couple of days this week (I've now secured it) and some little monkey
has been in and created a load of folder with names such as
'oOoOoOoimagesoOoOoOooooo', no real harm done just a load of empty folders
which go on many many folders deep.

However I'm not able to delete them when logged into the server as an admin,
it just says the file name I've specified is invalid or too long.

Any ideas on how I can get rid of this stuff?

Thanks,

Rob