From: Keith, Jeremy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Weird CF8 issue, Customer gets asked for RDS login after
redirect from app login

OK, have a very strange issue that I've not seen before.

We have literally thousands of customers, and I really think that this
is probably a security setting on their firewall or in their IE
settings, however I'll post this up anyways.

We have a application with authentication that creates a session, when
anyone at this location attempts to log into the application they get
kicked to a different page that asks them to provide a login into RDS

Now the only thing to note is that their public IP address is a 192.*
IP, not in 192.168, but I'm wonder if there is something with the
debugging in CF8 that might be causing this? Anyone else seen anything
like this?

Jeremy Keith
Network Administrator
Rand-Whitney Group LLC
One Agrand Street
Worcester, MA 01607
Office: (508) 890-7032

CAUTION:        The preceding email message and any
attachments to it may be confidential and/or may contain proprietary
information that is entitled to protection from disclosure under
applicable law.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,
any unauthorized persons.  If you are not the intended recipient or such
recipient's employee or agent, please do not read any attachments, or
print, copy, disseminate or otherwise
disclose the contents of this email.   If you have
received this message in error, please (i) notify the sender by return
email immediately that you received the message in error, and (ii) erase
or destroy the message.
Thank you.