From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 8:24 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Is this possible w/CF???

I have a client that needs a real simple app. A form that lets a user modify
records in a database. Easy. Except, they want to have a record of which
user made what changes! How in the heck is this possible? Is it?

We would have a table of users, and they would log in first. There would be
less than 30 users to keep track of. I can imagine keeping track of when
they log in, but how to track what changes are made?

Do I look into a CF or Database function??

Any help on this would be great.

Jeff Fongemie