I posted this issue on Adobe's forums a couple of days ago, but I haven't had
any (good) responses.

I recently started testing our code, which is running on 6.1, on ColdFusion 8.
Almost immediately, I started getting errors.  It was quickly obviously that it
was due to a change in the behavior of the QuerySetCell function.  Sure enough,
when I check out that function on the livedocs, it says:

ColdFusion MX 7: Changed the behavior of the function so that it does type
validation.

Okay, great...  A behavioral change in ColdFusion.  Everything I've heard from
Adobe and CF user groups is that there are no changes between 6.1, 7.0, and
8.0.  The word was that features have been added and improved, but none of the
existing features were changed.  Obviously that isn't true.  So what other
changes do I need to be aware of?  Is there a conclusive changelog somerwhere?
There should be.  I don't want to scan the entire documentation looking for
changes.