Todd,

You can load IIS for Win2000 PRO. I have not double-checked this, but I did
it at one point a few months ago and I think you just go to Control Panel |
Add Windows Components and check the box for Internet Information Server. It
is not installed by default and I guess there is some limitation on the PRO
version v. the Server version that is installed but I haven't a clue what
the differences are. But I do know that you can install it from your Win2000
PRO setup CD.

Paul Sinclair