> I'm running ColdFusion 8 along with Live designer from Adobe
> (the one that turns PDFs into forms). On every computer tried
> on the network, I get a result I would expect. 20 fields with
> the selection choices made on the test shown.
>
> When run from MY computer, I get the following..
>
> FIELDNAMES     Q2
> Q2
> Q4=Q3=Q5=Q1=Q7=Q6=Q8=Q9=Q11=Q10=Q15=Q17=Q16=Q14=Q12=Q13=Q19=Q18=Q20=
>
> Thoughts? Both me and my boss are confused by this. We tried
> it on multiple browsers and restarted the computer and such..
> Nothing helps.

Can you provide any more information than this? I work with LiveCycle
Designer quite a bit, but I'd need more info to answer your question. The
browser you're using shouldn't make any difference, because the client in
this case is Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.

Are you using a form that does a simple HTTP POST of URL-encoded values? I'm
assuming so, but it isn't entirely clear. Can you pass the HTTP POST request
through a recording proxy and see if it differs between your machine and
someone else's?

Are you using Adobe Reader on your machine to render the form, or are you
using Adobe Acrobat? Is everyone else using the same thing? Are they using
the same version of the same thing? I wouldn't be too surprised if you're
using Acrobat (since you presumably built the form with LC Designer) and
everyone else is using Adobe Reader.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
http://training.figleaf.com/

WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/