Hi all,
Here's what I would like to do, and I've not found a good process yet to do
this.

I would like to take a PDF that is already loaded onto the server, and then
run a strip of, say 10 point text, from the bottom left corner towards the
top right corner on each page. The text to run would be dynamically
generated (though the same text for each page).

I've look at a good process to do this with CF801, and haven't found a nice,
simple, workflow. I even thought of creating a PDF in memory holding the
text, and watermarking that to the existing pdf, but the watermark function
doesn't take in memory pdf for the watermark text, only for the document to
watermark onto.

Does anybody have suggestions on a good approach to this issue?
Thanks -
Stephen