We are trying to load balance our cold fusion servers with a Foundry Serveriron
GT350. We are experiencing a delay when we connect through the VIP(4-5
seconds).
If we go straight to the real server we have no delay . Initially, the problem
appears to be with the Serveriron. We sniffed the connection and it appears
that
the Serveriron sends a "get", the real server sends and acknowledgment, but
then
takes 4-5 seconds to serve up the page. If you take the Serveriron out of the
picture it works fine but a capture shows that the Serveriron seems to be
waiting on the real server. To complicate things further stats from the
Coldfusion server show response times in milliseconds.  We are using
ColdFusion8, Apache and Foundry ServerIron GT350 (running code 9.5.02k). Has
anyone experienced similar issues?