From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 5/5/2008 12:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cflocation problem

> I don't believe you can send url variables with cflocation.

You can do this.

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.

CAUTION: The Agency of Human Services cannot ensure the confidentiality or
security of email transmissions.