Announcement:  Eric Meyer to give Key Note at Spring <br /> Conference 2008

===============================

Spring <br /> Conference 2008
Tuesday, June 3rd
Baker University Center - Athens, OH
Produced by the Southeast Ohio Creative Adobe Technologies User Group [
SEOCATS] and Ohio University's Office of Information Technology

Online Registration open thru May 31st ($45 online - $65 at the door)
Full time students can attend for $15 (including lunch) - see website for
details:  http://www.sbconference.com

===============================

Everyone!

Registration for Spring <br /> Conference 2008 is open.  This year is
shaping up to be packed full.  We are still finalizing the schedule, and we
hope to announce a real crowd pleaser for the Key Note this year - no
promises, yet, but it will be big!

Register Here:  http://www.sbconference.com

The over all quality of the presenters so far is among our best ever.  And
we are still filling slots!  Eric Meyer - author and well known presenter will
deliver the key note address during the lunch presentation.

We have a great contest this year.  Attendees are invited to compete in our
"<br /> The Mold" contest.  Submit a short video, (Flash video of course) -
or you can submit a graphic or some project where Adobe products were used
anywhere in the completion, and you could win a license of CS3 Design
Premium or Web Premium (your choice).  How cool is that????  Our judges will
choose the top 10 entries, and showcase them during the lunch presentation,
and the audience will choose the winner.
Rules are on the website:  http://www.sbconference.com

Online registration (including lunch) is $45 ($65 at the door) and you can
take a hands on course for only $10 more (seating in each hands on session
limited to 20).

Register Here:  http://www.sbconference.com

Special lodging deals, maps and directions can be found at the website:
http://www.sbconference.com

We hope you will join us for what is annually a great event.  We average
350+ in attendance, and we expect at least that many this year!