From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:20 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFHTTP Post

> I have seen similar problems repeatedly with SSL.
> I had to always load the certificate in the Java Key Store
> for it to work. You will have to contact the website to which
> you are attempting to connect and ask them to provide you
> with their public cert.

You don't have to contact the website. All you have to do is visit it with a
browser. Your browser will download the certificate, and let you store it.
In IE 7, you can do this by clicking on the lock icon, choosing "view
certificates", then using the "save to file" option in the Details tab of
the certificate tab dialog box.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/