Hi

i have a query in coldfusion and one of the columns has a list of data: for
example

col1      col2
-----------------
1         0,1,2,3
2         1,6,7

i want to run a query where i pass it a list and it returns any row that has
any item in that list

for example i want to run a query that says select all rows where col2 has any
of the values 2,6

this would return both of the rows as the first column has the number 2 and the
second column has the number 6

or another example is i want to run a query that says select all rows where
col2 has any of the values 6,8,9

this would return only the second row as col2 has 6 in it

i hope i am making myself clear

i was wondering whether there was a way i could do this in query of queries,
and if not then can anyone suggest an alternative as I cannot seem to get my
head around the best and most efficient way to this

thanks

richard