>> I have API.class in JVM and java settings in cf administrator.
>> Today I tried create java object. I used following line:
>>
>> <cfobject class="mobi.mtld.da.Api" name="API" type="java"
>> action="create">
>
>First, I'd just put this class in WEB-INF/classes instead of some other
>directory. That directory is already in the classpath. Second, your class
>attribute indicates that the package is mobi.mtld.da, which means you need
>that corresponding directory structure
>(WEB-INF/classes/mobi/mtld/da/Api.class).
>
>I seem to recall you had a jar file, though. If so, you can put it in
>WEB-INF/lib. Assuming it contains the package structure listed above, that
>should be all you need to do.
>
>In either case, after adding your Java file to the appropriate directory,
>restart CF.
>
>Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
>http://www.figleaf.com/
>
>Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized
>instruction at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta,
>Chicago, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.
>Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more information!

Today jar file is in WEB-INF/lib directory.
But I have one more question to you.

I found java code for this llibrary, but I don't konw java.
Can you translae following code to cfml for my?

HashMap tree = Api.getTreeFromFile("sample/DeviceAtlas.json");
HashMap prps = Api.getProperties(tree, "Nokia6680...");
Object prop = Api.getProperty(tree, "Nokia6680...", "displayWidth");

sample/DeviceAtlas.json - directory, where is located device database,
"Nokia6680..." - in this part of code I have to use HTTP_USER_AGENT cgi
variable.

I should use array of java.util.HashMap. But I'm not sure.

Can you help me again?

Thanks a lot