Ok, this goes hand in hand with the CFHTTP bug I reported a few weeks
ago.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/thread.cfm/threadid:56626

I can't figure out how to find the final location returned by the cfhttp
tag when it follows a redirect.

In other words,

<cfhttp url="http://www.foo.com";>

May very well return you the HTML for http://www.bar.com
<http://www.bar.com/>  if foo.com serves up a 301 redirect with a
"location" header pointing to bar.com.

However, how can I tell that?  The cfhttp struct that is returned
doesn't appear to let on that it redirected me.  All it returns is the
final http status code of the LAST server queried.

The only work-around I can think of is to tell cfhttp not to follow
redirects, and follow them manually by myself, and then keep track of
everything.

I think there should be a hostname and or finalurl key that comes back
in the cfhttp struct which tells you what you actually got.  Otherwise I
feel kind of like I'm buying a pig in a poke.

Suggestions?  Work-arounds?  Enhancement Request?

~Brad