Just curious: can anyone tell a bit more on how exactly Application.cfc is
executed? With normal cfc's I believe that the code above the first method runs
only when a new instance of the cfc is created, or when the cfc is invoked as a
static component. It seems a bit strange to me that the

<cfif isDefined("url.reloadConfig") AND (isBoolean(url.reloadConfig) AND
url.reloadConfig)>
   <cfset onApplicationStart() >
</cfif>
<cfif isDefined("url.reloadSession") AND (isBoolean(url.reloadSession) AND
url.reloadSession)>
   <cfset onSessionStart() >
</cfif>

are even executed. Does this mean that a new instance of Application.cfc is
created for every request, or that it is invoked statically? I would have
expected that one instance is shared across requests within an application.

Martijn van der Woud