> As another few people have stated, a sweet timesaver is the
> smart-close tag feature.

Oh yeah, I forget about that one... it's become second nature, so I take
it for granted. But I'm sure I would notice if I started using another
editor again. :) I use the insight some too, although possibly not as
much as other folks do. I type pretty fast and I can remember a few
years ago when I first saw code insight in an IDE thinking "I should
take advantage of that" but then there were lots of times that by the
time I realized that I had an insight menu, I'd basically already filled
in the text. That's also partly memory -- for tags I use less often it's
more helpful, because I actually pause after entering the tag name or
the attribute name to see what it suggests. Tags I use often I don't
typically pause, because I'm not really thinking about typing, I'm just
thinking about the tag I want there and then BAM it's there. That's what
happens when something becomes habituated/automaticized.

--
s. isaac dealey  ^  new epoch
 isn't it time for a change?

http://onTap.riaforge.org/blog