I am using a cfwindow that opens and displays some ajax based cfselects and
a 2 date selection input fields.

This all works except when I close the window, the parent page does not
refresh the values.  The page seems to refresh and I know the values have
been correctly set,  but they do not show up.  I am sending a
document.location.reload() in the onclick of the submit button as well as
the coldfusion.window.hide.

I have seen a few posts on exactly this same thing but the answers are not
clear to me.  I have toyed with coldfusion.navigate and other recommended
solutions but nothing is working.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

--
David Mineer Jr