> Okay, I have a bit of a critical issue as Authorize.Net is apparently
> disabling any use of SSL v2.0 and requiring the use of v3.0 (and only
> giving us about a month to get ready!) To my knowledge, only
> ColdFusion 8 even supports this, and not sure what the support is in
> Railo and BlueDragon. Is there any reasonably easy way to do this in
> CF7 (or even CF6)? I have a LOT of customers still on CF7 and AuthNet
> is by far the most popular gateway, and I need to find them a solution,
> as upgrading to CF8 may not be a viable solution for many of them.
>
> ---
> Mary Jo Sminkey
> CFWebstore, ColdFusion-based Ecommerce
> http://www.cfwebstore.com

We have some legacy ecomm apps that still use cf 5.0 with authorize.net

will the move to cfmx 8 solve this new ssl 3.0 requirement issue by
authorize.net . i have been trying hard to find if cfmx 8.0 supports ssl 3.0
with cfhttp and also what do i use for the cert and certpassword attributes for
the tag, our apps use verisign,comodo and geotrust certs.
Thx.