Dave,

What I was trying to do was start CF8 with one JVM and CF9 with
another.  However, I have since discovered that on OS X, this won't
work.  JRun will always use the default JVM, regardless of what value
is used for java.home.

I am hoping that Snow Leopard will solve the issue I was having where,
when using Java 6, I could not use cfhttp or web services when hitting
an SSL URL.