I did see that after Ray's post about the release notes.  I honestly hadn't
seen the release notes before Ray's post.

But, if my memory serves me correct it only mentiones it for firefox, and I
did have the same problem with IE.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Tom Chiverton <tom.chiver...@halliwells.com