Hi all,

Here's the scenario:  A user is entering an order, the order will have some
info associated with it, and then the order can have multiple line items
added to it.  Each line item will have a number of attributes (like product,
quantity, etc.).  In a program like Access, you can create a form for the
Order, and then create a subform for the line items.  You can easily set it
up so that the user can enter as many line items as they like.  After they
enter a line item, the interface adds a new blank line item.

We need to replace an Access application with a ColdFusion application and
provide this same functionality.  If we have to, we could provide input
fields for a specific number of line items, and then provide a button to add
more items, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any custom tags, applets
or ActiveX controls that would provide this functionality.  Or perhaps I'm
missing an obvious easy solution.

Thanks,
Bob