That is what I mean.  It submits inside the cfdiv, show the target page
pulls up completely inside the cfdiv.  I want it to pull up on a new page.
I changed the cfform to just use form and that fixed it for me, but I didn't
need any cfform goodness this time.  I did breifly test your _top suggestion
and that didn't make a difference when I was still using CFFORM.