I'm using LDAP for a login process.  like a query where I can restrict with
a where clause, I would like to do the same thing with LDAP.  so that only
one record is returned where the un and pw match exactly.

I've tried using the filter attribute, but I either get one or the other, or
both.

filter="(cn=jegan)(userpassword=bixby)"

this gives me both.

to test I have two users with the same user name but different passwords.

Any suggestions?  I'm sure there has to be a query language of some sort we
can use with cf's LDAP code... like the search language with verity?

thank you,
Jason Egan