I want to protect my site login.  I first want to lock users out after so
many failed login attempts.  Lock them out for a specified amount of time. I
also want to require them to click a link from an email that they receive
the first time they login from a computer.

The email verification seems to get real complicated real fast when I try to
program that completely myself.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any articles or even better, any plugins
or cfc that have been written that are good examples or take care of this
type of issue.

TIA,

--
David Mineer Jr