I have found out how to create a multi server using applications on one web
root. My question to the group is about suggested methodologies in regards to
the multi server. We have an application that causes issues with all of our
other web apps, we will definitely be segregating that one in its own instance,
but how should I handle the other applications? Should I let them run in the
main instance of Jrun/CF or create another application and run the rest of our
applications in that instance.

To give a bit of background we have all of our applications under one IIS
Website that we protect with SSL. While it would be nice to create a separate
site for each application it just isn't feasible at this time due to cost of
SSL for each one of the apps. So if I were to segregate the applications I
would have to go to each one and do the HTTP handler of it (which isn't that
big of a deal since I will only have to do it once). I also can't make a
seperate CF instance for each application as it would take way too much memory.
I am hoping to just segregate the problem applications so we have less issues
for the future.

Bob