We are using the inbuilt FCKEditor (cftextarea richtext="true") and our
requirement is that we need to have boyh English as well as French spell
checking work.

We have the Aspell installed in appropriate directory and both english as well
as french dictionaries are also installed.

We need both of the spell checkings to work, if not simultaneously atleast I
need some way so that I can pass some parameter based on the fact that English
or French user is logged in into the application. We distinguish in our
application the users based on Language os getting that parameter would be easy
for me.

Other Details of our application:
ColdFusion 8.01 installlation
Supported browsers : IE Only
Spell Checking Software : Aspell (English and French dictionaries installed)