>What I like about git is the ability to work offline and still commit
>changes, the lightweight branches and generally easier merging.

I also like that you have a copy of the entire repository, if you use hosting
it makes it very easy to change hosts.

Currently though I am using the hosted Jira Studio (which is quite awesome if
you are a small group, as the pricing is very reasonable for the quality of
tools you get) and it only includes SVN hosting so that's what I use. It's
generally pretty good although you really want to avoid having to reconcile
multiple changes to a file as it's a real pain to do in my experience.

--- Mary Jo