I have a question about the Debugging IP Addresses (DIPA) section of the CFIDE.
 We have our developing team  IP addresses set in the DIPA section with the
understanding that, IF debugging is turned on for our site(s), those of us who
are included on this DIPA listing will see the debugging information.

With that said, does debugging run 100% of the time when  turned on, only
displaying the information for the DIPA members?  Or, does it know to only
run/process information for DIPA members.

The reason for this question is because it seems the server is running slowly
for our LIVE site and when the feedback comes back it’s usually because we
have debugging turned on.  I just wanted to know if it runs all the time behind
the scenes or it checks the DIPA listing first before running every time
someone sends a page request.

Thank you in advance for your insight.