John,

After reading some other comments it finally struck me what bothers me
most about your blog post, comments and your tweets. There is not one
positive thing you say about the situation. Everything you state is
negative. THAT is what make me think its FUD. THAT is what makes me
think you did not 'reflect' on this a whole lot. THAT is why I feel
you are claiming the sky is falling.

--
Scott Stroz

http://xkcd.com/386/