Does anyone know if you can control how much text is included in the summary
text that Solr returns with it's results? I am trying to migrate from Verity to
Solr, but the summary text that I am getting back is very short when using
Solr. With Verity, I get back about a paragraph or so of text, but for the same
data record with Solr, I am less than a sentence. I have tried adjusting both
the contextBytes and contextPassages settings, but neither one changes what is
being returned.

I am running CF 9.01 and the content that is being indexed are database
records. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dean