Zac,

Upgrading the site has been on my 'todo' list forever but it takes second
place to things like these lists, etc. The colors and UI are about 10 years
out of date and are in dire need for an upgrade. If you have an idea or two
on UI, I'd be very happy to look at it. I might not be great at creating
graphics/UI, but once given a design, I can make it work within a pixel.

I'll deal a bit with speed a little later today. I'm moving the JVM around,
upgrading to the latest release, and reading a few docs on better garbage
collection. It'll all help.

As for hosting, the site actually has very high mail traffic besides the
website itself and hosting is being provided by ahphosting.com (formerly
cfhosting.com). They've been supporting the site(s) for quite a few years
now.

I appreciate the offer of help. Cash is always nice, but hands on help comes
from the heart.

Thanks

--
Michael Dinowitz
Lead Author - Adobe Coldfusion Anthology