Nice catch.  I also had address2 instead of addressline2.  I changed those
and still nothing.

I get the code pasted above for the post info when I click on the link, but
the response info is blank.  That's what has me flustered.  I get nothing
back.  The link turns red and I can alert that there was an error, just
don't know how to return the error that is sent back (assuming it is getting
back to me.

---
David Mineer Jr
The critical ingredient is getting off your
butt and doing something. It's as simple
as that. A lot of people have ideas, but
there are few who decide to do
something about them now. Not
tomorrow. Not next week. But today.
The true entrepreneur is a doer.