Terry,
I remember seeing something about that a while and tried to hunt it up for
you. I could not remember the name of it so I could not find it via the
google... I was cleaning out my hard drive just now and I ran across it...
Talk about dumb luck. w00t!!!

This is the site with some docs and demos:
http://www.codecurry.com/2009/12/introducing-wordart-for-coldfusion.html

But the DL link is hosed. Luckily I saved a version of the file.

It is under the BSD licence so I can redistribute the code. Hot damn do I
love OSS!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_JS0uv8wk1ZNDMwNTkwM2YtMWU1Mi00MDFkLTgxOGUtODU5NGU4NDg1NzQ5

Every once in a while being digital pack rat pays off.

G!