Thank you all for your responses. To answer some inquiries, we are located
in Tallahassee Fl.

The skinny: It is a decent gig. Great bosses that look out for you. Good
bennies. Very pleasant professional work environment. Good peeps all
around. Mostly Intranet type development with enough new development to
keep it interesting and challenging. Some maintenance programming but not
all that much.

Thanx again
G!