Hi,

I have a feeling I am missing something simple!

I have an excel spreadsheet template that includes images, cell formatting
etc...

I need to open the spreadsheet, insert the data where required, save and
close the document.

Do i need to use POI for this? I was trying to read the spreadsheet with
cfspreadsheet, make the changes and update the document however it is losing
all formatting. I was hoping to use cf tags to accomplish this without
having to tap into the underlying poi

Thanks for your guidance

Regards,

Richard White BSc (Hons), MBCS

Co-founder & Business Development Director

Re-Base Ltd

Supporting the data management needs of Scientific Research

Contact Details:

Email:  <mailto:rich...@j7group.net>  <mailto:rich...@re-base.net>
rich...@re-base.net   <http://www.j7group.net/>

Website:  <http://www.re-base.net/>  <http://www.re-base.net/>
www.re-base.net

Tel: +44 (0)207 111 7768

Mob: +44 (0)7564 841 344

Personal LinkedIn:  <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/richardswhite>
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/richardswhite
Re-Base LinkedIn Group:  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/re-base>
http://www.linkedin.com/company/re-base
Follow us on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/Re_Base>
http://www.twitter.com/Re_Base
You Tube:  <http://www.youtube.com/ReBaseOnline>
http://www.youtube.com/ReBaseOnline

Re-Base Ltd

5 Wormwood Street

London

EC2M 1RQ

UK

Company Number: 05613376

VAT Number: 924 9392 93

-----

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation.